Do I need a prescription for ordering?
Absolutely! Contact lenses are medical devices, so you cannot order without a VALID prescription, which means that your prescription must not be older than a year.
Can I use my eyeglasses prescription to order contact lenses?
Unfortunately, you cannot use an eyeglasses prescription to order contact lenses because the eyeglases and the contact lenses are different types of medical devices. We are strongly encouraging all our customers to check their vision regularly and to order only if they have in their possession a VALID prescription.
How can I place an order?
Welcome to our website! If you want to place an order, we are strongly recommending you to follow these steps:
- BE SURE THAT YOUR CONTACT LENSES PRESCRIPTION IS STILL VALID
First of all, check your contact lenses prescription. If it’s older than one year, you should pay a visit to your eye care specialist and have a check of your eyes health before placing an order on our website. Your old prescription might not be correct after a year from your last eyes health check and you might need a new one with different values.
- IDENTIFY THE TYPE OF LENSES YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
If your prescription is under one year old and you are still currently using contact lenses, place the prescription near you computer before starting and try to identify the manufacturer, the type of contact lenses and the wearing frequency you are looking for.
Placing an order
- START LOOKING ON THE HOME PAGE FOR YOUR CONTACT LENSES:
- select the TYPE of contact lenses you are looking for on the first line of menu on the top of the page
- or select the BRAND of your contact lenses on the second line of the menu
- or go to the magic FAST FINDER MODULE, which is placed at the center of the home page
- or go to the left menu and choose the appropriate type, brand or manufacturer according to your prescription
- IDENTIFY THE CONTACT LENSES MATCHING YOUR PRESCRIPTION
- on the product page, check with your prescription that you have the right brand, the right manufacturer, and the recommended wearing time. Some brands have the same name, but the packages contain a different number of contact lenses, accordingly to the recommended time of wearing (daily, bi-weekly, monthly, etc)
- or select the brand of your contact lenses on the second line of the menu
- or use our magic FAST FINDER MODULE, which is placed at the center of the home page
- FILL IN THE PARAMETERS OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION
- on the left part of the product page you will find two images of the product’s box: a frontal one ( to help you to identify the correct product box) and a lateral one (to help you to read the parameters on the your contact lens box or your prescription)
- on the left part of the product page, under the inscription YOUR PRESCRIPTION HERE you will find a table where to copy your prescription’s parameters as presented on your box or on your printed prescription.
- start filling up the table with your right eye (OD) parameters (power/sphere, base curve, diameter, etc) and then choose the number of boxes you want to buy and do the same for your left eye.
- if you want us to verify your prescription with you eye care specialist for you, fell free to check the next line under the table ADD YOUR EYE CARE PROFESSIONAL CONTACT INFORMATION (SO WE CAN VERIFY YOUR PRESCRIPTION) and fill up the coordinates with his or her coordinates.
- CLICK ON THE ADD TO CART BUTTON TO SAVE YOUR CHOICES
- when you have finished filling in the parameters, add your order to your cart
- feel free to continue shopping for eye care products
- from any page you can go to your cart on the up right corner of the display and choose CHECKOUT
- on the CHECKOUT page you can finish your shopping as a member or as a visitor.
- if you are a member, please log into your account to finish your shopping by using your billing and shipping information already into your account
- if you want to checkout as a visitor, you just fill up the billing information and "place the order"
- you will be directed to our payment page where you can choose your shipping method and pay your purchase
- ORDER CONFIRMATION
You will receive an order confirmation by email every time you place an order on our website.
- ELECTRONIC INVOICE
After processing your order, you will receive an electronic invoice via e-mail every time you place an order on our website.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION INCLUDING TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is shipped, you will receive by email all the information regarding your parcel, as well as your tracking number.
Do I have to become a member to place an order?
Not necessary, you can place an order as a visitor as well. Please keep in mind that once you subscribe to become a member, your personal information will be saved in your account and you will save time to renew your order by going directly to the fast reorder button on the right corner of the home page. Being a member is also offering the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter so you will be able to receive privileged information about our fabulous seasonal and last minute deals.
What are the shipping conditions?
We take care “how”, “in what conditions” and “when” your order will be delivered. We are providing two options to have your order delivered by Canada Post :
- Expedited Parcel – cost effective ground delivery for parcels (1-7 business days delivery time) with tracking number
- Xpresspost – fast and cost-effective delivery for parcels (1-2 business days delivery time) with tracking number
Both options offer you a delivery confirmation and the possibility to track your items online from start to finish. For more information about the costs, please visit our Shipping page.